Just wanted to share my newly decorated desk knick knacks. I especially appreciated the XL bottle of Crystal Head from my man for Valentines. I have a serious obsession with glass. (although I’m not much of a drinker). I’ve been trying to be more adamant about thrifting and collecting vintage camera’s and oddities so naturally a lot of this stuff will be rounding out our home for a more personalized household.
// THINGS PICTURED //
- DIY glass frame w/ paper clips feat. a Celine ad
- A re-purposed incense bottle I use for ink paintings
- My diamond paper weight
- Small mini canvas’s
- My favorite Faber Castel pens
- Re-purposed wine bottle vase
- Display globe w/ knick knacks: antique bottles, antique mercury thermometers both rectal and oral, vintage watch from my grandmother, old razorblades antique and new,and stone age inspired cutting tool made in an old anthropology class.
- Polaroid Land 100 Camera
- Watercolor handmade scketchbook
- Gray’s Ananomty
- Audobon Bird Book
- My personal note journal
- Plant’sThat Really Bloom Indoors
- Alice in Wonderland
- My world scrap journal
Those are just a few of my little pieces laying around. I feel like surrounding yourself with items you enjoy, especially in your workspace, condones an overall more productive and creative situation.
This dental forensic kit belonged to Dr. Robert Howard, a dentist who aided the Clallam County Sheriff’s Department in identifying dozens of bodies. The kit includes his tools as well as his business cards, identification card and his insurance card for his 1927 Packard Sedan.
When I find myself in times of trouble
britney spears comes to me
speaking words of wisdom